Android App to log data from the FrSKY telemetry system
The app is designed to focus on a selectable data view page while listening to
several, selectable information by earphone.
All data can be logged in different formats, thus allowing analysis and graphical chart generation.
To show the data on a mobile phone a serial Bluetooth module has to be connected to the Tx Radio
- supports basic frame und hub frame*
- sensors to show separately selectable
- Google map* und vario function*
- display and speech available in English and German
- selectable alarms with configurable alarm thresholds
- selectable speech items
*) only Pro Version
- logging of all data in CSV or OpenView format on SD-Card
- model specific settings and selections; alarm and sensor selection stored per model
- indicators for frame lost and GPS lost
Discussion and first experiences in RCGroups Forum
For further details and usage check the manual
The ‚Basic‘ Version is available as freeware for private use and can be downloaded from the download page. The ‘Pro’ Version is available at Google Play for a small charge.
Usage is without any guaranty, claims, on own risk and in acceptance of the EULA.
Notice: special thanks to the open source project frsky-dashbord, which was used as orientation to develop this app